Holiday Gift Ideas
The holidays are here and jewelry is one of the most popular gifts of the season. Here at Kim’s Jewelers of Monmouth County, NJ, we carry a wide selection of some of the most coveted pieces on the market. Below, in no particular order, are 10 jewelry gift ideas for your loved one.
1. Infinity pendant – capture the timelessness of your love or friendship with an infinity pendant. Simultaneously unique and eye-catching, an infinity pendant is a pendant to be remembered.
2. Diamond stud earrings – a year-round classic, diamond stud earrings are a sure hit. Worn everyday or for special occasions, almost everyone loves the versatility and sparkle of diamond stud earrings.
3. Diamond star pendant – show your loved one that you know s/he is a born star with a star pendant. Diamond star pendants are a fun way to dress up any outfit.
4. Forever Us ring – symbolize your partnership with the Forever Us ring. This two stone diamond ring represents each partner in a lovely diamond stacked design that will always remind the wearer of his or her special relationship.
5. Diamond hoop earrings – like diamond stud earrings, diamond hoop earrings are a classic that can also be worn everyday or for special occasions. If your loved one prefers a hanging earring as opposed to a stud, diamond hoop earrings are often the perfect alternative.
6. Pearls – beautifully simple on their own or often paired with diamonds, pearls are an all-time favorite for the holiday season. The elegant pearl signifies sophistication that withstands the test of time.
7. Diamond cross pendant – another holiday favorite, the diamond cross pendant represents the wearer’s faith in a beautiful, dazzling way.
8. Birthstone jewelry – if you’re not sure what to get your loved one, birthstone jewelry is often a safe bet. Whether it’s a pendant, ring, earrings or bracelet, most people love adding a gemstone with deep or vibrant colors to their collection.
9. Single solitaire diamond pendant – another year-round classic, the single solitaire diamond pendant is simple jewelry that makes an impression. Whether it’s a pear, round or other shape diamond, the single solitaire diamond necklace brightens up any ensemble.
10. Eternity pendant – similar to the infinity pendant, an eternity pendant also captures your unending love. A circle shape, symbolic also of perfection and wholeness, the eternity pendant can hold deep meaning for the present and beyond.